Lodge Park Academy is a mixed secondary school based in Corby, Northamptonshire.
We are part of the David Ross Education Trust.
At Lodge Park Academy we believe in choice not chance. Through a high-quality education we work to secure the best life opportunities for our students. We want them to be self-confident, respectful and resilient young people who can engage creatively with the world, demonstrating the LPA values of aspiration, ambition, respect, resilience, courage and gratitude.
By developing academic knowledge and problem-solving skills, students will be able to progress to the next phase of their education or into the world of work and training, empowering them to take their place in society.
There are over 1000 students at the school, including the Sixth Form.
At LPA we provide meaningful opportunities for all to learn, grow, develop and aspire, both academically and personally. We have a flourishing academy including and a vibrant Sixth Form.
We aim to deliver ..
- academic excellence
- high quality teaching and personalised support for learning
- high levels of pastoral care, family engagement and personal support
- experience of learning beyond the local community to expand students horizons
- high levels of personal independence and enterprise through increased
- appreciation of the importance of a healthy lifestyle
- opportunities to refine personal skills, talents and build positive self-confidence and self-esteem
Click here to be taken to the Performance Tables